Beginning Monday, April 13, Grand County School District will start providing breakfast in addition to lunch, for all students, at no cost. Students will pick up lunch as usual, but they will receive two food sacks instead of one, “lunch today, breakfast tomorrow.”
Pick-up and delivery locations, times and procedures WILL NOT change. Again, the only change is that students will receive two food sacks. Lunch-today, breakfast tomorrow, pick-up and delivery will continue throughout the school closures.
Important Reminders & Information:
- There is NO lunch pick-up or delivery over Spring Break (April 6- April 10).
- Breakfast WILL NOT start until after Spring Break, when pick-up and delivery resume (April 13).
- When picking up meals, students MUST maintain six feet of distance from one another.
- The food sacks will be placed on the ground for students to pick up. This will minimize contact between staff and students.
- Drivers and kitchen staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. Any additional changes will be shared via parent link, our website and social media. For questions, please contact the District Office, at 435-259-5317 or our Transportation Director, Anna, at 435-259-5430.