Spring is just around the corner but it is still flu season in Moab. It is important to adhere to the following guidelines to help keep students and staff healthy and prevent the spread of infections. Please keep your student home from school if he/she has:
• A fever >100.4. Students should be fever-free for 24 hours without the use of Tylenol or Ibuprofen before returning to school.
• A contagious illness, such as the flu
• Vomited within the past 24 hours
• Experienced diarrhea within the past 24 hours
• A body rash with itching or fever
• A diagnosis of a bacterial infection, such as bronchitis or strep throat. In such cases, keep a child home for 24 hours after starting antibiotics.
Read More »